The key component of a SureFlow® system is a custom designed fan coil with an integrated low watt circulator, which delivers the water flow through the coil and back to a primary loop. This allows the individual fan coils to be hydraulically isolated from one another and be decoupled from the distribution primary loop. This satisfies the comfort requirements of a cooling-only system with one pipe instead of two and for a cooling and heating system with two pipes instead of four, greatly reducing the horsepower demand for increased energy savings.
- 200-1200 CFM
- Fully recessed horizontal unit for over-ceiling applications
- Telescoping frame and hinged panel adapts to any ceiling type and assures exact alignment of panel to ceiling
- Hinged bottom panel for easy access to all internal components
- Fast and easy system design — SureFlow® design software simplifies and automates the selection and rating of equipment in your project
- Saves money — SureFlow® systems provide 4-pipe performance with 2 installed pipes or 2-pipe performance with 1 installed pipe, which reduces piping and labor cost by up to 40 percent
- Fewer moving parts — zone controls, as well as water balancing valves and test ports are eliminated, thereby reducing the owner’s cost of maintenance
- Cristalla Residential Tower, Seattle, Washington
- Hotel Monaco Washington D.C.
- Villa Duchesne School St. Louis, MO
- Villa Duchesne School Oak Hill School Media Article, St. Louis, MO
- Kimpton Hotels, Washington, D.C.
- Fan Coil Products Guide
- SureFlow® Model Selector
- SureFlow® Introduction Flyer
- Sustainability Options from IEC
- Student Housing Design Flyer